SPRING GRAPEFRUIT SPRITZ MOCK-TAIL
There’s something about drinking a spritz that makes it feel like spring! 🌸🍊We concocted this mock-tail refresher using SUPER simple ingredients from Trader Joes, making it my new “last minute picnic” go-to!
It took us several tries to get just right, but when I sipped our winning combo, I immediately felt transported to Martha’s Vineyard in spring🌷🌻🌼 . It's zesty with that perfect punch of flavor and complimentary bubbles.... not to mention it’s also hangover free, so we love that for us!
The end result: A healthy and refreshing mock-tail that gives us that perfect "garden party" aesthetic.
What you'll need (makes 2 cocktails):
+ 1 sprig of fresh mint
+ 1 tablespoon of sugar
+ 1 oz of fresh grapefruit juice (I used my juicer to get an extra citrus kick but squeezing a grapefruit does the trick)
+ 1 oz of lemonade
+ kombucha (I used Trader Joe’s “Clear Mind” kombucha, but also think any flavor could work great!)
+ grapefruit sparkling water
Let's get to work!
1. Muddle 4-5 leaves of mint and a tablespoon on sugar together in your cocktail shaker
2. Add 1oz of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice, 1oz of lemonade, and a handful of ice
3. Shake shake shake!
4. Dip glass rim in fresh honey and sugar
5. Strain juice into glass
6. Add 2-4 oz of kombucha and 2oz of sparkling grapefruit water
7. Garnish with mint and some edible flowers if you’re feeling extra boujee🌸
Cheers, friends 🥂